27 Mar All licensed Drivers
“We had a very valuable and wonderful experience during the driving seminar. We highly recommend Saratoga Car Control Courses for every driver”
Steve Hrybko, Head Bus Driver, School District 72
About the Car Control Center:
Driving is the one daily chore that can prove to be fatal. Would you get into an aircraft, knowing that the pilots have not had any emergency or distress training? Well, what makes daily driving so different?
We truly believe that all drivers should complete a Car Control Seminar, in order to control their cars in unusual, difficult and emergency situations.
Sweden for example has one of the lowest rates of accidents in the world, simply because Advanced Car Control is part of Sweden’s driver licensing program.
Our 1/2 day (4hrs) Courses include:
- Panic/Emergency braking: Students will learn the proper techniques to stop their car in the shortest distance, while maintaining direction and control over the vehicle.
- Advantages and Limitations of ABS (Anti Lock Brakes)
- Collision Avoidance: Students learn proper eye scanning and making split second decisions and lane changes to avoid incoming obstacles
- Precision driving: Exploring the true dimensions of your vehicle
- Slalom exercises: Students negotiate the car around evenly spaced cones. Focus is vehicle weight transfer, proper hand position on the steering wheel and eye scanning
- Skid Pad Exercises: Simulation of slippery road conditions, teaching students the proper recovery from both, over and understeer skids.
- Introduction into drifting (oversteering) and how to control it
1/2 day course $99 per person plus GST, including hot and cold beverages and the certificate of completion
Please bring your own car, if you do not have a car, we have rental cars available for a minimum fee.
For general questions or inquiries please contact:
Phone/text: 1 250 830 4223
For Reservation please use the forms below: