Saratoga Speedway is a 42 Acre family-friendly racing facility located on Vancouver Island halfway between Campbell River and Courtenay. This turnkey racetrack has been located in Oyster River for over 50 years. Over the years the owners have substantially upgraded and added to the facility. With over 250 drivers in the 2019 racing season divided between 11 classes, this speedway is an amazing opportunity to get involved in a diverse community. In addition to oval racing, the speedway also puts on Drag Racing, Autocross, and Driving Performance Classes. The facilities feature seating for 2,500+ spectators along with an infield pit area for 100+ cars.
- Complete TurnKey Speedway with Concession, Gokarts and A Monster Ride Truck.
- 3/8 mile oval track
- 2,300 sq.ft. 3 Bedroom Home
- 1,800 sq.ft. Automotive Shop
- 1,800 sq.ft. Go Kart Storage Shop
- 900 sq.ft. Accessory Building with Attached 1,600 sq.ft shop.
- 5 Fully Equipped Concessions
- AMB Timing System with 75 Transponders