3rd Annual New Year's Day Enduro
EVENT DETAILS It’s almost New Year’s Day 2024 so why wait for the season
It’s almost New Year’s Day 2024 so why wait for the season to start? Rain, snow or shine it doesn’t matter, bring it on: lets Go Race!! The annual Saratoga Speedway Enduro will take place on December 30th this year due to the Regional District noise bylaws preventing Monday race events. This is a great way to feed the need for speed and fun in the off-season so bring the family to the speedway for the “Almost New Year’s Day Enduro”!!
There’ll be plenty of hot drinks and hot food available in the bleachers and plenty of hot spicy action on the track!
- $1,000.00 to win!!!
- 2-hours or 200 laps of racing; whichever comes first
- Green-flag drops at 2 pm sharp on the 30th of December and checkered-flag drops on the leader at 4pm or after 200 laps completed whichever arrives first!
- No-limit car-count.
- Hot food and drink concessions will be open in the pits for our racers and on the concourse for our fans.
- Competitor’s gates open: 11am
- Hot laps start approximately: 1:00pm
- Box Office and main gate open: 1:00
- Draw for grid staging: 1:45pm
- Opening Ceremonies: 1:55pm
- Green Flag Drops: 2:00pm
- Checkered Flag Drops: 4:00pm
Come early to avoid the line-ups and get your seat picked out; remember your soft cushion and dress for the weather!
R-Ace Gardens licensed area will be open!
There’s plenty of free parking inside the Park!
All seats only: $10.00
Tickets Available at the Saratoga Speedway Box Office: open at 1:00pm