Saratoga Speedway features several classes of racing every season including our own home-track heroes, and hosts several touring classes that come to Black Creek seeking some variety, bragging rights and prize money. There’s a lot here for everyone and more to come as we continue to bring you the best racing experiences and opportunities available on the Island!
HOME TRACK HERO CLASSES:
- Jet FM Island Street Stocks
- Uplands Contracting Island Modified
- Ace Brewing Bombers
- Kyte Courier Service Hornet “A” and “B”
- Sunwest RV Crash to Pass
- Winged Sprint Cars (Arbutus RV Northwest Sprint Tour)
- Non-Winged Sprint Cars (formerly WILROC)
- LD Industries Late Models
- Island Dwarfs
- OTRA (Old Timers Racing Association)
- Outlaw Mini-Stocks
- Big Rig Racing
- Small Car Demo
- Full Size Truck Demo
- JR. DRAGSTERS
Waivers are digital only and are mandatory for all non-Speedway staff to enter the restricted areas (PITS), please click on this link.
Participants under the age of 19 require special waiver documents available here.
The minimum age to compete at Saratoga Speedway is 14 years old (special dispensation is possible for younger at the discretion of Saratoga Speedway). All minors must be authorized to compete by Saratoga Speedway.
We’re excited to welcome all racers to Saratoga Speedway at Saratoga Motorsports Park!! Visiting teams can complete waivers in advance so as to encourage speedy transit to the infield. We ask that our visiting racers familiarize themselves with our facilities by surfing through our website where valuable information can be found that will make your event much more enjoyable.
When you enter the speedway you’ll be directed to the back-gate where you will confirm waivers, pay your gate-fees, get a wristband and be directed to your pit-stall on the infield. You can off-load at your stall and then be directed to off-track parking for your hauler (nearby on the backside of the billboard wall).
You can expect an asphalt infield and level polished pit-pad surface for your cars and carts; a canopy-style tent is encouraged during those sunny afternoons! SMP engages third-party professional EMS and Fire-Rescue services for every event.
The following are strictly prohibited:
- Alcohol/controlled substances medical or recreational (prescription drugs notwithstanding)
- Dumping fluids in pit drains is strictly forbidden (those caught are subject to fine and/or immediate disqualification and removal). There is a waste oil tank in the infield shack please be respectful and help us keep it clean.
- No Smoking within 10m of open fuel containers.
- Children under 6-years old and pets are not permitted in the Pits.
- it is your responsibility to know and abide by our rules; Fighting, causing disturbance, willful destruction of property will not be tolerated.
Available in the infield are:
- Hot and Cold Concession
- Compressed Air (centrally located at the tech-pad; bring your air pig)
- Water for cooling etc (garden hoses at the concession building)
- There are no individual pit-stall services
- A really good time