The 3rd Annual Bomber Invitational Twin 50's
3rd Annual Twin-50 Bomber Invitational for $ 10,000.00 in cash prizes!! Presented by Gary Marcus Trucking Ltd. and P&R Truck Centers This will be one of the biggest cash purses
3rd Annual Twin-50 Bomber Invitational for $ 10,000.00 in cash prizes!! Presented by Gary Marcus Trucking Ltd. and P&R Truck Centers
This will be one of the biggest cash purses of the season as Gary Marcus Trucking Ltd and P&R Truck Centers have teamed up to bring you The Bomber Twin-50! $10,000.00 cash prizes and plenty of championship points are ready to be won!!
The Ace Brewing Bombers have a lot on the line for this double-race feature and won’t back down from any challenge to get their share!!
- Invitational and Ace Brewing Bombers TWIN-50 Lap Feature
- Island Dwarf Car Club
- Outlaw-4 Mini Stocks
- Kyte Delivery Systems Hornet A
- Competitor’s gate open: 11:00am
- Hot Laps at approximately 2:00pm
- Box Office and Main Gate open at 3pm
- Qualifying starts at 4pm followed by fan-fest and opening ceremonies
- Racing starts at approximately 5:00pm
- Saratoga Speedway Bomber Rules and sound mitigation supplement as posted.
- Come early to avoid line ups at the gate and box office
- Remember you can avoid creating a safety hazard on Macaulay Road and costly parking tickets $$$ because there’s plenty of parking available within the Park
- Reserved and General Admission seating available online and at the speedway box-office
Seniors and Veterans: $17.50 (ID Required)
Youth: 4-12: $15.00 (ID Required)
Children 3-under free with parent/guardian