THE "TRUCKER 100" Practice and BIG RIG SHOW 'N SHINE & TAILGATE BBQ FRIDAY NIGHT!!
Visit Saratoga Speedway Friday to see some serious highway iron on display, and watch some serious race car iron scotching up the track, preparing for the Trucker 100 on Saturday
Visit Saratoga Speedway Friday to see some serious highway iron on display, and watch some serious race car iron scotching up the track, preparing for the Trucker 100 on Saturday night!
It all gets underway Friday afternoon when the track goes green for practice (limited to the classes participating in the “Trucker 100”)
The main gates open up for free spectating from the bleachers! The Big Rig show n shine display will take place in the north display area while the race cars have the track.
Everyone is invited to R-Ace gardens for BBQ burgers and dogs on sale at the Fountain Tire Traveling BBQ Stand! Along with ice cold Pepsi beverages, popcorn and candy floss for the family! R-Ace Gardens will be open featuring the chilled taps of Ace Brewing beers and Raven’s Moon ciders!
FRIDAY PRACTICE LIMITED TO:
- BC Street Stocks and The Jet FM Island Street Stocks
- Ace Brewery Bombers
- Kyte Courier Systems Hornet A and B
- Competitor’s gate open: 1:00pm
- Spectator’s gates open: 3:00pm FREE
- Hot Laps: 3:00-6:00pm
FRIDAY BIG RIG SHOW N SHINE & TAILGATE BBQ TIMES:
- Display Area and R-Ace Gardens Gates open at 3:00pm
- BBQ opens in R-Ace Gardens: 5:00 – 8:00pm
- Come early to avoid line ups at the gate and box office
- Remember you can avoid creating a safety hazard on Macaulay Road and costly parking tickets $$$ because there’s plenty of parking available within the Park
Seniors and Veterans: Free
Youth: 4-12: Free
Children 3-under free with parent/guardian who are also Free